Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I exist therefore I am...

Well last couple of days have been I guess interesting. Mary has been just tudinal all over the place the last couple days. I know she is bored though not having a phone. I hated when my parents grounded me from the phone. Phil has been pretty moody too. He is really getting more and more down on himself its not even funny. He is constantly complaining about how God is cruel and played a cruel joke on some men making them have hair grow on their bodies and hair thin on their head. He hates having psorisis and that he is only a mere 5'4". Somehow all these facts make him ugly? He thinks his pictures are proof of just how ugly he is. I sent him out to get the steak for tomorrow's dinner with his parents I needed eye of round steaks the marinating kind but stupid me I was not specific and he got fast fry ones so he went on a ranting rage and yelled at me telling me nothing he does is good enough. I told him it's not his fault it's mine I should have been more specific he did get what I wrote down so how does that make him stupid? It doesn't. I feel so bad I mean he really did try. I need to make more certain in future to be more specific if I want someone to get me something. I am making steak, salad, potatoes and corn and thinking about making a cake. Did I say the other day that Mary got up and made everyone pancakes and bacon? That was really sweet of her. However she also burned the soup she was going to make and then burned a plastic bowl by accident. I asked her where her mind was because she is usually much more careful. She bakes alot and yesterday she just kept messing up. I told her maybe it is just a day where maybe she needs to stay out of the kitchen. One of her guy friends mothers bought her pink mums for getting his homework for him. Isn't that just special?Got most of the laundry done yesterday. However even bleaching Phils white dress shirt twice I could not get the black off of it on the front and sleeve and not sure what else to try. There has to be a way to get it out. I spent some time resetting up Phils computer to have transformer icons, sound effects, wallpaper, screensaver and cursor. I wish sometimes I could turn into a transformer he spends so much time with those things they are everything to him. I made lasagna tonight for dinner so I packed some of the leftover up for his lunch cause he works all night and packed him a banana, 2 oranges, an apple a piece of chocolate cake, some orange juice and a couple bottles of water, oh and a peanut butter and jam sandwhich. He works a long time tonight so he needs a good bunch of food for the night. He weighed himself tonight and it said he weighed 175lbs. I was shocked cause honestly to look at him you wouldn't guess that he weighs that much. Especially since lately his arms and shoulders feel hella smaller which of course again he hates. The talk about the 2010 olympics is already driving me nuts. I feel like it is all we ever hear about now and being Vancouver will be hosting them I am sure that will only get more intense over time. Oh joy oh joy. Phil has been selling some transformers he has doubles of on ebay the last 7 days we are finally in the end and so here is how it ended up:Cybertron Vector Prime with Minicon Safeguard sold for US $6.50GXO2 Galaxy force Soundwave (japanese) sold for US $59.78Transformers Jeep wrangler autobot Hound (MIB)sold for US $10.50GX01 Galaxyforce Noisemaze (Japanese)(MIB)sold for US $5.00G1Transformer Abominus component Terrorcon Sinnertwin sold for US $3.00He's so wanting this and has been trying and watching for weeks now one of these: TRANSFORMER DINOBOT SWOOP HASBRO 1980-84 of course we also have not been able to find one of these and want one of these to go with the 3 others I bought as well Star Wars Luke Skywalker X-Wing Transformers MIB VHTFMy kids LOVE the new bounce I bought fresh scent febreze wow it really does smell good. I should try the Tide with febreze I guess huh?Phil thought I was wrong about my camera being in his car and so had purchased me a new one but I don't much like it so we are thinking of reselling it SLIMMEST CREDIT CARD SIZE DIGITAL CAMERA 409 PICS C-GR8definetly is tiny his credit cards are actually longer and thicker than it is and it is cool it recharges on the computer. However my camera although it needs batteries and that sucks I like seeing the pics I took before uploading them on this you can't. On mine I can't take as many pics but I don't know I just like my original camera better and we had picked it up for a good price at xcess cargo a store I absolutely love.Anyhow got another load of laundry going and am tired, not been sleeping too well lately and lots of headaches. I go see my counsellor tomorrow so that will be good. Anyhow here is some more nice emails I got:It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives. Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back! Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Find the one that makes your heart smile. May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy. Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying. This is for those who have touched my life in one way or another To those who made me smile when I really needed it To those that made me see the brighter side of things when I was really down I want you to know that I appreciate your friendship :)
The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had. Many people will walk in and out of your life. But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart. Anger is only one letter short of danger.If someone betrays you once, it is his fault; If he betrays you twice, it is your fault.Great minds discuss ideas:Average minds discuss events;Small minds discuss people. He, who loses money, loses much; He, who loses a friend, loses much more; He, who loses faith, loses all. Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself. Friends, you and me...... You brought another friend .. And then there were 3 . We started our group .. Our circle of friends..... There is no beginning or end .... Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift

No comments: