Thursday, November 03, 2005

Dinner at the Keg

Well Phil took me out for our anniversary the other night to the
Keg, never had any inkling that he was going to do anything. I
could have cried. He also bought me a sweet card and beautiful
roses and lilies with babies breathe. It was just such a surprise,
wish I had known to be better dressed. I was wearing a tshirt
that said naughty girls have more fun and my nipples were so
hard cause I was cold. It was really cold there. Dinner was so
awesome we had sirloin steak and alaskan king crab, of course I
had escargot as well. OMG it was so good. I still can't believe
he did that. The brat. He didn't know DJ would be home so we
had to take Sarah and she decided to have a fit, but eventually
she calmed back down, she had already had pizza so just had
mushrooms and a huge ass Brownie thing which she barely ate. I found the jacket of my dreams online here:
http://www.bikebandit.com/partsbandit/product~pf_id~351614
5~dept_id~1286816.asp I also put the pic and link on my new
wishlist on HI-5 here:
http://www.hi5.com/friend/wishlist/displayWishList.do?userid
=833168if ya aren't a member ya can join me with this link:http://www.hi5.com/i?l=54YDCHW3I so love that jacket, but the likelihood of my getting it yeah
right, but maybe if I save my pennies right?So I got all the basement cleaned up, I started the kitchen and
Phil got onto the rest of it. I also started the livingroom but
will get DJ to dust and vacuum. I was going to dust but have
to go buy some pledge. I could have sworn I bought some
recently. To get the basement done I had a hecka lotta laundry.
I haven't done that much laundry since I washed all Christines
and Roger's. I washed it and dried it and Phil has been putting
it away. Nice to be getting everything done and organized. Still
looking forward to getting away. It all set up for sure now
though.Sarah came home with a letter that a bunch of kids have fifth
disease. of course her best friends have it. I pray she doesn't get
it but I don't know. Dj was exposed to it too and found out
that had worse repercussions than we knew about but hopefully
not as bad as we all know it can be. That's all I can say. We are
setting up an appointment for him. He hasn't been eating
anything lately and sleeping alot and sugar seems to help him
feel better just normal he calls it. He's drinking alot of water
and pop too. I am praying he doesn't show up to be diabetic.
Maybe it's nothing but I am one who worries especially because
my kids are at high risk for it, very high the doctors told me.
Doctor told me I will get it for sure just the timing is all they
don't know. Whatever, I been borderline for quite some time
now, maybe I will never get it.All the cleaning I was up about 48hrs or more and all the
cleaning and bending ect I can barely move. I slept from about
2am until 3pm. But been wide awake since. Back to getting
laundry dried now it's all washed. Got lots of blankets now.
Thank God cause I am cold alot at night. Trying to convince Phil
to get a heated blanket, cause he gets really cold too. Doug has been still busy busy working. Keeps writing me short
emails but says he's burnt out. I told him just to look after
himself. Apparently DJ's comp is fried. Dad couldn't get it up at all.
Warren is gonna take a look to be sure. Phil's is fixed I just
have to install the protection on it and mine is running great and
protected. I have parental control on it now too whew hoo. Anyhow that's it for now. Laterz....

No comments: