Monday, November 07, 2005

Another Night Awake


My sleep patterns are so fucked up the last couple months. Days awake, day asleep to make up for those days of no sleep. I am going crazy I swear.Phil is gonna drown in debt if he keeps spending on his credit. But with certain people demanding more money out of us we are just having to live on credit to exist. Must be nice for them now they got more than they would have had any other way. Hope they are happy! We've taken advantage of some sales got some new shoes for DJ, Phil and I. Phil had to get a couple shirts that don't stay wet when he is working, they cost a bit but in this weather they will help him stay dry which will lessen his likelihood of getting sick. It is so damn cold I know it is gonna snow this year. I have to some way find a way to get a winter jacket and really not sure how I will do that. Right now we're getting nothing for DJ and he needs so much. Sarah we try to buy her some new clothes monthly as she is super fast growing again. Then Christmas is fricken coming. We're getting her a bike already picked it out. We were gonna get one for Mary too but not anymore. Let them get her one! We may not even be in town for Christmas and I am actually hoping for that. Anyhow we did get Sarah her skates for skating lessons with Michael's child support. He is suffering bad too as with the school strike he wasn't getting paid. We're changing to cable phone as it will end up being cheaper for us. Plus cable, net and phone will all be one bill. Sarah can call her relatives anytime she wants all the time and DJ can call his friend in calgary. Plus I talk to Michael and Sherri when I can. Michael and I for a couple of months now have talked alot. It's nice we are able to be good friends after all we've gone through. For my daughter to have lied about him hitting her and then admitting as much God I was so mad at her. This past summer though she spent most of the summer with him and all went really well. She only got mad and said she hated him when he grounded her. Gee big surprise. She's only happy when she gets her own way and is spoiled. I tried to give her that but one can't please 24/7 365 days a yr.Anyhow Sarah has her skates now and is happy. DJ is happy to have some good shoes. As am I as the ones I had for 3 years are finally worn down but I tried to wear them till they were worn down. I got a couple of fleece pullovers as well, as I have all t-shirts and no warm shirts.Plus now it seems I have psorisis on my arms and I prefer no one see them, so want to hide them. So I watch for sales and grab what I can when I can. But trying to keep Sarah and DJ in clothes and activities first!I'm happy to see DJ doing his homework cracking back down. He does have his moments but he's a teen and as time passes and he's adjusting to living here, so we're adjusting to life together again.Been awhile since I talked to Doug, I guess he's busy with his life and last I heard from him he was just really tired.I made more chicken soup today, none of us are feeling all that hot. DJ had first part of diabetis test gets blood one done in a couple more hours. I learned today that GBP means great britian pounds. I feel so stupid I tried something for the first time and go figure I ran across that. Fuckin sucks. Lesson learned but hard one :(Anyhow off for now.... Oh 1 more thing I have so fallen in love with these dogs now selling big time in pet stores their called Puggles. Look them up omg they will steal your heartFrom Blogthings***You Are Thai Food***Trendy yet complex.People seek you out - though they're not sure why.What Kind of Food Are You?http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindoffoodareyouquiz/

No comments: