Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Chicken Soup and Heartache

Well I got things sorted out and I went grocery shopping. Bought stuff for my homemade soup. Chicken soup with broccoli, red peppers, cauliflower, chick peas, chicken, barley, mini carrots, sweet peas, celery, zucchini, turnip, mushrooms and corn, of course a mixture of spices and some hot sauce. Can't wait till it is cooked. I love my homemade chicken soup. Bought DJ a wallet he's been bugging for one alot. Got him a keyring holder. Got myself a poodle skirt outfit for halloween. Got Sarah a small ornament unicorn and a unicorn pic frame. Got a german shepard ornament because we have princess:)Got storm a tag that says tuna breathe lol. Got Sarah a small soccer game toy and she chose a pretend metal that says sweetheart on it. I got a blinking hanging skeleton and a skeleton skull with lights around it's head. Some fabric refresher.I got Sarah a gingerbread man from the babkery and also got DJ one. I also got myself and Phil a long john but I will probably give mine to DJ or Phil. DJ had a detention today and has one tomorrow. So no call back from vice principal surprise surprise. Then I bought alot of groceries. lots more soup and meat. Soon we will get our hampers from Chrisco. First year I am getting them. We ordered a complete chicken hamper, a turkey food hamper and a roast beef complete hamper should keep lots of food in here when we get those. Have not heard from Doug since I wrote him about being down and telling him about Phil. He probably hates me doubt I will hear from him again for awhile:( Makes me just wanna die. Phil and I are still leading seperate lives but he doesn't agree, how can 2 people see things so differently? Fuck life sucks shit!!!!

No comments: