Tuesday, October 25, 2005

iron Shot

Well yesterday was pretty uneventful. I slept a large part of the day. Then we took the kids and I went and finally got my first iron shot. Dr actually made me sit there 20 mins to wait out to see if I had any complications grrrrrrrrrr. But I talked to a lady with 4 kids and it passed the time away quickly. Then we went to Moxies. I had shared a pan of mushrooms with Phil. DJ and Sarah shared theirs. Sarah ordered kids pizza but felt sick and never ate it. Phil ordered Thai soup and barely could eat it as he felt sick after having a a vanilla shake. DJ had a double burger with fries. Phil and I ordered clubhouse sandwhich and salad to share. he ate the salad I started to feel sick and ate less than a 1/4 of the sandwhich. I drank a moxie size china white which got me drunk and not feeling so hot. I also had a tomatoe juice and coors light. Needless to say I felt sick when I left. I feel better now. I have also had 2 bowls of chicken soup:) We watched Ladies Night good movie. Now I am down here. I want to cry, I miss DOug immensly and I really miss sex. God I can't even remember what sex is anymore. I don't dare bring it up either because then I made to feel even worse. So here I am 3 in the morning cold and trying not to cry because I hate life, I miss sex and I just don't know how else to feel. Am I loser or what?

No comments: