Sunday, October 23, 2005

Toy Fair

Well we went to Sidney today. Phil wanted to go to the toy fair. He bought 3 little transformers. He ran into a guy who bought 900 dollars on transformersI wish Phil would have bought the one he wanted, it was the laser optimus prime at 125 dollars. I think he is going to regret not getting it. I got a gizmo now I need a stripe one:) I also got a 2000 angel teddy ty beanie baby. Sarah got a horse and unicorn beanie baby.I got a classic burger combo poutined at KFC but ate half the burger Phil ate the other half and about 4 bites of poutine, still have it here.We spent some money at the dollar store there. Got Sarah those silly eye glasses, a dinko dino toy which she already lost. More clingies for the tub. Some tiny tension people for Sarah. Got princess a soft little soccer ball. Oh and a washable lint brush.Then we went for a long drive, Sarah was super sick and so was I as I had a migraine. We went and picked up some garden tools from a lady and a dog bed and Sarah threw up when she got out of the car.Then we went to walmart, Phil bought both of us a black choppers long tshirt, me a black shirt, him some pants. Got Sarah some little dog thinies and a small my little pony playdoh. Got himself some weightloss pills and another transformer. Oh and we got DJ some choppers boxers satin ones. He is like wow mom I am never going to have to wear briefs again. He's pretty happy about that lol. I also got myself some codiene.Then at superstore I bought 30 dollars worth of soup, mostly chicken:) Yep I been eating ALOT of soup! Phil bought himself another little transformer there, got Sarah a series 2 tamagotchi and me a woman's day magazine. Then we got home and Phil got us all a sub as they are 2 footlongs for 7.99 today. Sarah cleaned her room, DJ is on his computer and Phil is upstairs playing with his transformers soon going to work.Doug called while we were out. I talked to him for a few minutes last night. He was supposed to call back but didn't:( So I will give him a call in a bit. I miss him so incredibly much. I sent him a email last night, but not sure if he has yet read it. So that's today right now

No comments: