Saturday, October 22, 2005

Hmmmm


Well Dj is home. His clothes I boguth him fit and he loves them. Sarah enjoyed karate last night and Phil has decided to go back to karate as well.Yeah Doug called me last night, I was so damn happy to hear from him and I told him that. But we didn't talk about much:(Phil and I talked late last night. I told him there really doesn't seem to be an us and I just don't know if that is fixable. It just really feels like we're in two different worlds, living 2 diifferent lives. He says it is a lull. I told him it is more than that.God I can't even remember the last time I was intimate, how sad is that? Oh wellSarah is at a girls group today. DJ is going to Brandon's. I am tired and just wanna go to bedHow the hell do I activate Active X Dj has no idea help someone anyone?
Well we went and bought Sarah 2 soft my little ponies, got DJ 2 pairs of boxers and some socks, got me some lace thongs and a shirt that says naughty girls have more fun and a new pair of pants. We got Princess an angel costume and Phil got me chinese food and Sarah McDonalds.
Phil bought him some karate outfit stuff for himself. We got the animals more food and treats. Bought princess 2 new collars one is a choker and a glow in the dark ball. Oh what fun

No comments: