Saturday, December 16, 2006

dosent matter

Nice email huh? Now how exactly am I supposed to come up with this? Not to mention No I DID NOT BREAK THAT DAMN PS2. If I could buy the PS3 I would I already have pretty much told everyone that! *tears* ----- Original Message ----- From: "dj macrae" To: <tenderone@shaw.ca> Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 9:52 PM Subject: dosent matter >I have a deal for u its just as manipulative as u are > > for 2 times a week i will come and see u for an hour at a time on my > scheadule > > ur part of the deal is to buy me a ps3 first off all for whats already > written and because u broke my ps2 and yes i am pulling this shit on u > > im giving u till dec 30 i dont care how hard it is to find or how > expensive it is > > but if u do buy it i will give u a cahnge rm no later than dec 30 > > regards from D.J. for angela macrae
Would you try to buy the PS3 given these conditions?
Yes
No
Not A Chance He Needs to GROW UP
I may have wanted to before given an ultimatium but not now
Love him but don't give in to emotional blackmail
Wow I give him kudos yeah he should so get the PS3
I would want to but if I couldn't I couldn't, love doesn't require a PS3
A big part of me would want to

No comments: