Monday, May 22, 2006

People Can Be Such Spazes

Ya know the whole purpose of a blog is so people can vent and be able to do that in absense of maybe doing something destructive. I take my meds religiously. I see my psychiatrist every week in fact I see my counsellor tomorrow. We're going to look at maybe changing my meds around a bit more again.
Ya know most people at some point in their life will utter I wish you were dead, I wish I were dead, I hope you die, God just kill me now. All things you hear from time to time, should we take all those things seriously and lock them up or when I teen says I hate my mom I wish she were dead should we lock them up like OMG they might do it. Rest assured too if I were going to even attempt it I sure as hell would not be announcing it to the world.
Yes I am hurting and aching and I feel so so so dead inside. My whole world is crumbling apart and each day it gets harder.I miss my son and he is just breaking my heart.
Life has to go on though right???
We didn't go see The DaVinci Code yet but plan to go next week.
Man I can't be on here long I have a migraine that just won't quit. But Felt compelled to tell people to give their head a shake. Blogging is my way to be angry and vent and feel safe just because I say something doesn't make it true, it's that thought for that moment.
Go do some research on Bipolar and get a grip!!!

No comments: