Saturday, August 16, 2008

Chef Ramsey

Don't ask me why but I was just sitting here and was thinking what would it be like for a woman to be in in Chef ramsey's life? can you imagine it? Every second word the man uses is fuck. I rather like the show Kitchen nightmares, he'd probably eat me for breakfast lunch and dinner. He'd probably have me crying in about 2.3 secons or less. No way I can watch Hell's Kitchen he chews them out and reeats them so he can spit them out again. I don't know how they get through the abuse. I think to watch Hells Kitchen you have to not have been abused in your lifetime or enjoy abusing or watching abuse of others seriously! Cause me I break down for them I just can't do it, he is one of the harshest men I have ever seen on TV.
Then my mind started to think about some of his softer moments. Some of you are like say what? lol no seriously if you watch his shows you have to have seen when it has come down to health and family ect he actually comes down to earth and is realistic and kind. I think he truly does have a very soft side, he just doesn't show it very often on TV and I think that's how the producers want it to be.
I think I would love to meet him but not for anything more than to just meet him the real him. I am second generation canadian my grandmother is from englad and I don't like the way the english are coming off in alot of the tv shows over the past couple years. My family are not like these judges and stuff and I think that needs to be fixed. Anyhow wierd that I was thinking about him but there ya go.

No comments: