Friday, July 11, 2008

I don't know whether to be Upset or Pissed

So my dr was in the clinic today unfortunately I missed her and got Dr.Partridge who #1 refused to give me my iron shot, he doesn't do those shots because they could kill you and if my dr wants to kill me she could go at it. omg I was ready to cry and told him then get a dr who will he totally refused!
#2 He refused to give me my normal medication which i totally need and have been tking for god knows how long, told me to get the pharmasy to fax them which my own dr has already told me NOT TO FUCKIN DO! He had my chart right there but ddn't know what my meds were wtf? So getting my flexoral for my back and aching muscles do you even think for a moment I would get that? I've been shaking for over an hour I am so upset.
I have never felt so frustrated and upset with a dr in my life! I am leaving to ottawa pretty quick and I somehow have to get back there again & not get him! How did he get his PHD?

No comments: