Friday, August 22, 2008

Bring Back firertalk

years ago I used to be on a program online called FIRETALK. A program I just couldn't have imagined not ever coming into. You talk live and in person as a group of people in a room. Now I know there is other programs that try to be like it but none have ever come close to the way it was on firetalk. I made some awesome friends, real life friends. We laughed together, cried together, and grew together. I think we were like family and many of us still talk and see one another today. But the reality is we still lost some of them. I really believe the feelings and emotions in there were real time and true. No we didn't always get along hello it was real life yes we fought too but that how people who love one another are. Somehow we all always worked things out. Some fell in love, some fell out of love. Some became tighter than others but we were all family knit. We want that back, God knows I want that back. I actually grew to really trust these people I could be myself. I didn't have to be someone I wasn't, and online that is huge these days cause too many people are something their not. I refuse to be something I am not. take the good with the bad or don't take me at all that's how it all comes. Trust me firetalk could be an application you could truly benifit from. If you agree it would be great if you would sign the petition to help us try to get it back, and pass it along....Bringing Back Firetalk http://www.petitiononline.com/Firetalk/petition.html
Let me know your backing me up so that if it does come back you and I will hook up on there ok? *hugs*

No comments: