Saturday, September 30, 2006

Conversational Pieces

So last night while we were on our way home from Colwood the subject of tattoos came up. It is for sure I am getting this tat for my birthday. I was told by my mother I really am being stupid because I never knew my neice. That hurt alot. When my sister in law Tara died I wanted nothing more than to get a ticket to Georgia and fly to be by my brothers side. I was worried about my neice she was born so early and so small I just wanted to go. However my mother chose to go ahead of me and asked me to come out later. You have no idea how many times I have cried and cried and cried over the fact that I didn't do what my gut told me to do. I remember hearing her coo on the phone and how excited I was to go see her, even considered leaving my kids at home and still going earlier than January. Everything in me told me to go early. When I got that call that she had died I wanted to die. I could not get out of canada soon enough. I wanted to be with my brother, I wanted to be with my mom, I wanted for it to be all a bad dream. I generally don't talk about it and my family has made me feel like I have no right to hurt over it or to think about it. God this is so painful to write about. I feel like maybe if I had gone when I was going to maybe things would be different. I did all I could from home. I called and wrote so many people to help my brother. But it never felt like enough. I just kept wanting to wake up. I hated everyone and I hated God. I felt so angry at myself and at the world. I want to know how God chooses which child lives and which child doesn't. My son almost died but he came back why didn't my neice? I never got to see her alive, only her coos on the other end of a phone. However the day she was buried I went to the parlour to see her with my mother. If you want reality it hits you when you hold a child who's crossed over into heaven. I wanted her to wake up as I held her. I put on her little crucifix and the little satin slippers I had bought her for her baptism that never happened. You never forget the pain that comes with holding a lifeless child. I didn't know her but I felt her spirit and still do. As we placed her back in the casket and covered her sweet little body I placed a note my brother wrote next to her and told her daddy loved her and so did I. One day I'd see her again. Sometimes when I am feeling as low as I can feel I feel her there next to me, along with my best friends mom who I call MOM, I refer to her as my surrogate mom. So anyhow that is why this tattoo I think will bring me some peace and make me feel closer to my neice. I though do agree I don't have the right to hurt like my brother and mother who were there from beginning to end, and I am sorry I cry at all. I should be stronger. I hate myself for being so weak!!!!
I had thought of getting a tattoo in memory of my surrogate parents (my best friends mom & dad) but their not my parents and I don't want to go over a line that is too far. Mom though was everything to me. There for everything in my life. I thought I was gonna die when she died. I alot of times I could stop hurting over her because she's not my mom and it's not natural. I have a mom and dad and they are both plenty alive. It's so wrong and unnatural what I feel. I lost it at her memorial. I remember Sherri saying I hope your this upset when your real mother dies. My surrogate mom was tuff and was strong and she told it like it was. She never put me down and never made me feel bad about myself. She was unlike anyone I have ever known and will ever know again. I felt safe with her and loved with her. I never felt like I couldn't tell her anything, it's not like that with my normal mom and never will be. I don't know why I have such an unnatural attachment to her but I do know it probably isn't right or healthy, and even more wrong to be this way when she is deceased:(
I've always thought about doing tat's for my kids DJ had planned a tat I actually loved the idea and want to do to represent him a grim reaper holding a baby representing living through the brinks of death, soccer for Sarah but not sure about my other child yet. I saw today in the older days emporers and kings had crests and crosses tattoo's on them. I think that would be awesome, It would be cool to make a crest of my own with my kids representations wouldn't it? Then later to have my family name tattoo crest as I am scottish and we do have one?
I am looking at getting megatron with a broken heart with a drop of blood. I have always had a fascination with tat's. I just think they are so hot. Just like I love long well groomed hair and big blue or brown eyes. My issue with tat's right now is I have lost so much weight I have alot of loose skin and I really need a tummy tuck and liposuction and I don't want to get tat's where I might get those things done. My skin is so excessive I have alot of painful rashes. The burn pics where it looks like butt pics, some kids thought they were uhm yeah NOT BUTT PICS that is loose skin on my side. Yeah hi nice huh? Ever so sexy? NOT!!!! They used to do pannelectomy's no problem apparently now you have to fight to get them done. If you do win you apparently get around 230 dollars canadian. Who the hell is going to do surgery for that much money? Meanwhile the pain of the loose skin also causes alot of pain in my back because it pulls. I lost my breasts but now they sag and need to be pulled up because again pretty sure the sagging affects the pain in my back. I AM SICK OF BEING IN PAIN!!!!!
I have always wanted something to represent my scorpio sign as well. I am obssessed with being a scorpio, the best sign of the zodiac.
It is cool how when tats come up people will jump into conversation and talk about their take on tats and if they have any discuss the ones they have. I think that is so awesome. Apparently in New York Paul Booth does tats in a window so people can see him doing them as they pass by, holy shit that would rock wouldn't it? Definetly tat's by far are a huge conversation piece. It's nice to see more women are getting them. I just say be sure it's what you want and if it is go for it and screw what anyone says to try and stop you from doing it.
It was kind of a flashback being in the mall parking lot in Colwood last night too. Cars were driving like idiots full of young adults and teens. A fight was out for a couple minutes. Flashbacks to days I was in. Some guy was yelling at another guy about getting his money. Eventually got back in his car and sped out, but stopped long enough to say and Chris you know where I'm from or something to that degree. Wow I remember shit like that going on with friends I hung out with. I used it as an example to talk to my daughter about how you can get caught up in trouble. You just never know when stuff is gonna happen when your with people like that.
Anyhow here is some stuff I have to throw in and then I am off for now:
Celebrity Duets I was so jealous of Lucy Lawless for being able to sing with Bonnie Tyler one of my favorite all time songs and video for that matter Total Eclipse of the Heart, I just cried like a baby. I also loved the entire outfit damn I'd kill for that outfit! However I still vote for Hal Sparks holy frick yes baby I'll spend a day with him and buy any album he puts out:)
I recently watched Edmund Perry Story Murder Without Motive it was an OK movie. Scary Movie 4 was funny but was just ok was a little over the top. However I watched AN AMERICAN HAUNTING- Awesome movie, very well done and about half the way through I put it together and figured out what was going on but still it held me to it. I am hard to please but I would buy this movie and watch it again. Donald Sutherland did a really awesome job. Kudos goes out to him. I loved this, you have to see it it is based on true facts. I love true stories but alot have sucked lately, not this one this was well played out!
Oh wow I am so happy to hear that the old lady "Jacquiline" who was raped and had no home got alot of help from AMW and people who watch AMW. It's horrible that some guy would do that to a little old lady living on the streets. He is just the sickest of the sick!
If anyone is interested in whitening products on the market I have tried a few. From Oral-B Rembrandt Whitening Strips I got the box of 14 strips whitens in 5 days. You put the strips on for 30mins a day. Well these are a pain in the ass to use. They are hard to place on properly, your constantly watching the time and they do not always stay stuck on your teeth. For the price you pay I really think they should do a better and easier job!
Natural White 5 Minute Whitening Gel with patented Duplex Mouth Tray, not too bad to use I don't think it whitens all that well and doesn't taste too bad. You get a bottle of mouth rinse as well that supposed to encourage a fresh mouth and whitening to take. Tray I found a little uncomfortable but ok.
Natural White Pro-Dual Action Whitening Gel 14 day treatment. Once again using a mouth tray. I had hard time getting it in tray because of thickness, did have some good white results but not as white as I had thought you would get and 14 days seems like alot when you see how much of the gel you end up needing in the tray. 5mins for 14 days
Plus+White-5 minute Teeth Whitener Gel, Oxygenating Action Like Dentists Use to Whiten Teeth. Nice cheap price applied with cotton Swab to the surface of your teeth. 3-5 minutes for 2 weeks and then use once or twice weekly. As they say you get what you pay for. Will whiten your teeth but not much better than any of the whitening toothpastes out there.
Crest Vivid White Night toothpaste, I like it. I like the moonlight mint and I don't know that it helps loosen the plaque for the next morning all that much but people do seem to notice a difference with this toothpaste it is my new choice in nighttime toothpaste and my new daytime toothpaste is: Crest Vivid White, I use invigorating mint, again not sure it does what it says it does but I do like the stuff so for now it's the new choice of household toothpaste:)
Crest Whitening Expressions I have tried a few and YUCK! Tastes like your putting candy in your mouth to brush your teeth. Definetly saw no whitening happening, not a toothpaste for my home.
Aquafresh Extreme Clean Powerwhite, with micro-active foaming action, popular with some people who have tried around here but I do not like it at all. Don't like the test did not see any difference in whitening, do not like feeling like I am brushing with soap not toothpaste.
Arm & Hammer All-In-One with 3 hour fresh Breath- I felt like my teeth were definetly clean, says it whitens but didn't see that happen. The 3 hour fresh breath uhm have not seen that be true for anyone who has used it.
Oh I liked the show Jericho somewhat, I am hooked for the moment on Hereo's which I had every intention of NOT WATCHING. But someone explain to me what is with the chick in the mirror that's the one power I do not understand I'm in the dark on that one????? I have not got to watch my ghost whisper new episodes yet. I like Close to Home but I hate that she is now a single mom, why did they do that? I do not like the new cop on SUV but I didn'nt like the two new cops last year either and I probably never will! I love my Without A Trace. I am not sure how I feel about Kidnapped. Cold Case Files is doing good. Intervention is always good. AMW will always have me as a viewer. I am really inot the storylines on CSI and CSI Miami already, they are off to an awesome start. Is Medium coming back? 48Hr Mystery I still am watching and of course Dateline is always a good watch and Primetime Live. Sometimes 20/20 but not always. I did watch the 20/20 this week with Barbara Walters. I LOVE JUSTICE I am addicted to that show hugely already and Shark is turning big for me. I love how tuff he is in court but how slow he is with his daughter. I love how they do that, he needs to have that in the storyline you can bond with his character better.
Anyhow my back is killing me so am off for now...

No comments: