Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It IS That Bad

Well it is a kidney infection, which sucks but at least I can deal with at home. Kinda odd though because I feel like everyday I am getting weaker and weaker. In fact yesterday I fainted in the bathroom and woke up an hour and 20mins later to the phone ringing. Which sucked cause I had been called by the school to go pick up my kid. When I came to i GOT My brother to go get her. I hate fainting. I actually have a fear of fainting. Seriously I do, not sure why but it scares me the thought of fainting :(
I went out saturday night with Sherri. We didn't stay out too late I was so not well enough to be out. Doug was out too, he was sitting at a table with a couple girls. His friend Laurie well after listening to her I had enough and that's when we left. Some people need a fricken life!!!
Yesterday Phil was holy crappy mood it was like he had saved up a bagful of the nasties and unleashed on me. I was just too faint to fight back. Then this morning some chick text messaged me about Phil. Remember a couple months back some chick did that and he told me she was lying well here is some more, not all of it is here cause I think a couple were deleted by Phil, but here they are oh and Phil says they aren't true it's someone trying to raise bull between us. I don't know what to believe. "plus one day I babysat the kids. So they could go out his clothes didn't look neat like they did b4 they left hmmm i wonder what they were doing. ask erica. troublem makin piece of shit.the more than once like last weekThey were gone for a good long while, goodbye just telling you what a slimeball ur not with is like I have been there sometimes when he called he can't deny he wants 2b with a real woman who can have kids ask.
She's ur friend 2 special needs ask him y 3 of Chris's kids r blond she's not goodbye Im done just had to inform ya that he is still ca" She also said something about him doing a strip tease for them. Phil was fit to be tied. OMG he yelled so harshly when I asked him about it.
God I wish I was feeling better. I feel so nauseated and weak, I actually am shaking. I hate being sick! I just don't have the energy to deal with this right now.
God I am so selfish there are tons of families mourning right now.33 people dead and many more injured from the shooting at Virginia Tech yesterday. Cho Seung-hui went a shooting rampage and in the end killed himself. They had a convocation this afternoon and will have a candlelight vigil tonight. My best wishes and blessings go out to the families and friends dealing with this tragedy at this time. I have to say I am very impressed with the community there and how wonderful everyone is at Virginia Tech. I don't think I have ever seen so much wrmth and love and togetherness as I have seen in this community. God Bless you all *hugs*
I do question how this man was able to kill so many people before police got involved. Where were the police? How did he get so far? I don't get it!!!

No comments: