Thursday, September 01, 2005

Well hey


So here I am and here is my first post, jumping right in
Well the police were here today. Mary and Phil got into a physical altercation. Mary left with her friends and doesn't want to be here if Phil is here. I called her dad and left a message, I am gonna have to do something. Mary kicked Phil and he flipped a chair. He hates her disrespecting me. But he also can't shut his mouth. He was half way up the stairs and Mary started again and he came down and said she would not have the last word. It's like that all the time. He won't take his meds. He won't admit he has a temper, and today I asked him if he finally gets I am terrified of him hitting me or Mary. He said yes. He was crying, I know he doesn't want this. It kills me, I feel like the two of them are making me have to decide who I love more. I just want to die, it hurts so bad. My back has hurt so badly the past few days I feel like my bones are giving in on me, and taking off. I saw Doug the night before last, was nice to see him. He is balding much more but he is always so easy to talk to and be around. Never worried I will say the wrong thing and get yelled at. Anyhow shall go for now, laterz

No comments: