Friday, May 25, 2007

I Totally Support Rosie O'Donnell

Ya know I have loved Rosie from day one. By the looks of things alot of people have a hate on for her. Screw them. Why cause she's not some skinny little big breasted blonde? Get real. I think it's low that Donald Trump went onto Nancy Grace and totally slammed her. He may not like her but the way he slammed her was abusive and cruel. I wish I could reach out and give her a hug. If she did do some inappropriate things I know she did it from embarrassement and upset. Not an excuse but totally understandable. She is being dragged through the mudd for all the world to see. I really feel for her right now. I may feel for her more because I know how much I have been hurting by the crap I have had to deal with in parts of my life, the last few days and being told today to learn where my place is. I have always had friends. I am happy to see all the friends I have on facebook, I have a deep depression I deal with. Seeing everyone on facebook has made me realize even though I have slowly become somewhat of a shut in I really do have alot of people who I can reach out to, you all have no idea how much that means to me. I have always stuck by friends who do my fighting for me. I have raised kids who were like the friends I have always kept. I didn't want them growing up fearing other people, adult or kids. They are opinionated, strong minded and can't be told who or what they should be doing or hanging with. I am very prtoud of that. I am a stronger personality now but still suffer with depression. I always will I have bipolar. Wish I had known that in school, life probably would have been 100% better. I still take alot of crap from men not women though. Anyhow yeah Rosie is someone I totally adore.Another that no one basically agrees with who I support and adore is Roseanne Barr she rocks. I love her strength, her ability to laugh and not be afraid of anyone elses opinions. Anyhow I feel like crying so I am off for now, God bless you all, sweet dreams goodnight....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you serious? you must be as screwed as her and it shows in your bog You are so angry! i'd hate to be your child. what an example you are!