Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I have a dream

So you wanna know what my dream is? I have lots but this one is one I cry about dream about, wish about. I am happiest laying down cause then I look so skinny. I want plastic surgery I need to get rid of this excess skin. in some places it truly hurts so badly. I need my arms done, my thighs, my butt, my back my stomach and neck and face all done and breasts lifted so as not to weigh on my back. I have 15lbs more till I would be at the heaviest I would have been in highschool. I told Phil that and he yelled and said no your not how can that be if I weigh what I weigh? I wanted to cry. I was thinking how fricken fat do I look if he said that? I went from feeling really proud of how far I had come to feeling like this fat horrible thing again. I should just starve myself. I mean if I look fat to him I must look really fat to others. I really need all this excess skin removed. My daughter said I'd probably loose the weight I need to loose if I could get the skin removed. I bet my back would feel better for it too. Oh God that would be great. The excess skin hurts so bad sometimes I HATE IT!!! If you feel like making a contribution to my dream come true please do :) :) :)
In the last couple of days I made roast and steak for dinner. On the weekend Sarah had her championships sat they won 6-3 with sarah scoring half the goals, then the second game 3-0. But the kids swarmed her 5 onyop of her so she could never score in that one. Sunday was held off till this upcoming saturday. Which kinda sucks but I am sure we will kick butt again.
We spent saturday night at Phil's parents place. So sunday I did some laundry and I scrubbed and cleaned off the shelf I have in my kitchen. My brother noticed right away, Phil still hasn't said anything. Then yesterday I spent over an hour working on the livingroom and did 4 loads of laundry. I cleaned off the computer desks, pulled them out, fed the fish. Didn';t say anything about that either. I guess he doesn't need to say it. I mean I'm not 3 right?
He just came home ate the dinner I made and went to the bar. Somewhere I haven't gone to alone to since I have been with Phil. Because like Phil has said to me time and time again people are flirty and drunk and don't care if you have a ring. Even when your there with someone they'll hit on you. He has said that himself. But apparently that's different now. I should just trust*tears* Should I just trust him? I am so fricken messed up right now, I don't trust and part of that is the past lies. I really hate the drunk aspect even if he's not. Not to mention hello people slip stuff in drinks at bars. Man Here I go crying again. Let's move on to something else...:'(:'(
Oh the blood tests show I am not in menopause whew hoo, but she figures I am gearing up for menopuase and so yes have the symptoms and they will gradually get worse over the next 2 years :( :'(
Oh ya know growing up I always thought people were talking behind my back. I am sure my teen friends from school would remember that. It cause me to have many fights. I took that into adulthood cause I still think people do. Now I know that is somewhat of a bipolar issue, but it is also because I have have caught peoplke doing it but don't generally tell them, depending on the situation and who it is. Alot of times I will cry and then go see them later. My mom was famous for it and still is.Phil is famous for it.
I hate when I find out people who say encouraging things to my face really say not so nice things when their behind my back. One day I was laying in my bed and 2 people I care about had a good 10 min conversation about me and none of it was good. I just layed there and cried. I in that moment wanted to die.I felt so stupid and unwanted and lied to. I really feel like there is no one who thinks anything good about me.It hurt ALOT! I don't get why on earth I need to be living here on earth, what gives?
In my next life I wanna be a bear lol:)
"If it's what you love it's worth fighting for"-RG"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."-Bill Cosby"Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire."-Arnold H. Glasow MENtal illness, MENstrual cramps, MENtal breakdown, MENopause............ Ever notice how all of women's problems start with men?.........And When we have real trouble it's HISterectomy!!!!
A Friend Is Like A Good Bra... Hard to Find Supportive Comfortable Always Lifts You Up Never Lets You Down or Leaves You Hanging And Is Always Close To Your Heart!!!

No comments: