Saturday, December 26, 2020

I HATE CHRISTMAS

Yesterday was the worst xmas i ever had! Thanks to my daughter and my mom! I cant just keep it to myself! I really looked forward to seeing all of my kids and my grandchildren with their gifts! It hurt so bad that my daughter didn't let me see them open them she promised that i could! My mom and i fought all day yesterday! The echo dot my daughter bought us might as well say is for my mom not me! She is already hogging it and i am not going to fight with her about it! Yesterday was hands down the worst xmas i ever had!! Im still crying today 😢 😭 and im sure when my mom gets up she will fight with me again! I hate the holidays so damn much because every year they just keep getting worse and worse! I thought when i had grandchildren they would get better but they have only gotten worse! My daughter played off that her phone died but I'm not stupid i know her phone was fine! I am still crying right now remembering all of this...I HATE CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: