Tuesday, June 02, 2020

so last night I ordered KFC I really thought hard about wanting to have it delivered last night. The driver was nice enough but that's the only thing I liked about my order! I wouldn't want to take his tip away from him , but the rest I would say i want back. As I asked t have delivered a big box of 4 pieces of kfc chicken I made sure to order it with all white meat with no wings and got an extra piece as well. I also ordered my mother a 2 piece box of standard chicken, she got a whole 1 piece. I also ordered us each a diet pepsi, and a poutine and corn. Now what did I get? I got a box of all wings a single wing my mother got 1 lonely piece of chicken and it was all cold! I didn't even know if it was coming because it kept saying the entire time that it was contacting kfc, never ever said anything about it being driven by the driver or that it was delivered. Actually about half way I ended up pushing cancel order, but it never left the page. I am none too impressed and I think they should contact you if they can't deliver what what was ordered   I dont know if I will ever use this service again :(

No comments: