Friday, November 02, 2018

FYI TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS ON HERE PLZ FORWARD THIS ON I AM SO LIVID ITS NOT FUNNY To: Walmart Canada: I will not take a gift but would like to leave you with one perhaps your customer service agents in store and on the phone need to be more clear for seniors like my mother Dorothy MacRae 2503611249. She had called into walmart about the cookie pans we had delivered here did not fit in our oven, so he phoned and complained they said they would send stickers so she could put them on and return them however after quite some time she finally got me her daughter 45yrs old and the lady was so rude she would not take the time to listen to a word I said. I told her we had waited for the stickers before they would give us our money back and she told me that just wasn't the case that her paperwork said that our mastercard had been returned but it indeed had not! I was told to leave the cookie pans there as I was already got my refund I was ready to be in tears by the time I got home, and my mother is really upset about all of this!! I believe my mother is still owed the money back and its totally unfair the way the people on the phone and the people in person have treated us both, I am hugely upset you have no idea ... my email is ladyillusions@gmail.com oh and I do plan to add this to all of my social media, I hope people will think twice before getting your orders through walmart.ca or com My mothers email is nannamac1854@gmai.com I cannot believe they would upset a senior this way I am just choked for my mother ... So Now we are without the the refund and without the pans...Could you strip us in any other kind of way I hope not!! Livid in Victoria BC Angela MacRae

No comments: