Tuesday, October 07, 2008

HEY OJ Congrats on your guilty verdict:):):):)

Come on now di he even have any chance at all of not coming out of this trial without being guilty? This was like angry sex trial, like I am so gonna get you back you mother.....Everyone wanted him to suffer and he was not gonna screw america twice we all knew it world wide! He could have stolen a lollipop from a baby and gave it back ha in Jail you bastard! If I Did It... Are you kidding me OJ??? Are you really that stupid? You really think writing that book wasn't gonna get you screwed? Your ass is gonna be slammed so bad. You had no chance in the court this time, your name was all the jurors needed to say guilty. You were tried in the court of public opinion it really didn't matter if you killed Nicole or not public opinion says your black ass did it so now your going to jail bye bye OJ hope you enjoyed your freedom while you had it:) The Goldmans finally got you sentenced wow how did that happen huh?I guess you have lots of time to think about that where your going...For the record I was one of the few who actually believed OJ may not have been guilty that the facts may look like he could have doesn't mean the puzzle pieces fit, but that book If I did it that disgusted me

No comments: