Monday, September 08, 2008

A Butterfly awaits Her Knight...

if i looked into your eyes would you look away or would hold my stare? If I touched your skin would you pull me close or kindly pull away? If I leaned in for a kiss, would you refuse it or leanin deep like you'd been waiting for it too? Are you a lonely heart who's scared to find love because it could hurt you, but you also want love because you know it feels so good to have someone close to be with and share life things together with? Are you someone loves someone based on the reue you and not what they carry with them. You love for reasons like they make you laugh, make you weak, , makes you feel things no one else does? Are you strong enough to make a fearful and cautious me come out of her cacoon and be the butterfly that lives within it? Knowing once you do the effort you put in will come back to you in emotion will come back tenfold, so again I ask, If I looked into your eyes would you hold my stare? Do you have the strength to get me out of my caccoon...

No comments: